Philip Holder & Co. consultancy was founded by Philip Holder in 2017 following more than 30 years of highly successful, hands-on experience working in every aspect of recruitment, assessment, training and retention.
Proven Track Record
Phil has worked at Senior and Director level, as a full-time employee, independent consultant and Non-Executive Director. He has a proven track record of delivering revenue growth through developing innovative talent and people development solutions.
He is known for his ability to deliver talent transformation across multiple sectors, leading multi-function delivery teams, developing innovative talent and training solutions, enhancing customer relationships and advocacy. He specialises in Leadership Development and Assessment, holding multiple accreditations, including recognition as an Executive Master Coach.
Meeting Today’s Exciting Challenges
Always full of enthusiasm and encouragement, Phil thrives on the exciting challenges of today’s talent management environment. He welcomes any opportunity to work in a consultative or associate capacity with progressive organisations across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Wealth of Experience
Phil’s expertise includes leadership, management and business skills training for meeting strategic goals; talent acquisition, development and retention; executive search, selection and coaching; leadership emotional intelligence; business consultancy and mid-term growth strategy; customer relationship management, quality and insight; as well as strategic sales and business development, business process improvement and sales team dynamics, alignment and growth.
- Responsible for the design and international delivery of more than 1,200 development solutions
- Personally delivered over 14,000 hours of Executive Coaching
- Provided HRD, Talent and L&D resources to more than 40 of The Times Top 100 listed companies
- Headed up the Leadership, Management & Business Skills division for the largest training provider in the UK
- Partnered two of the world’s leading banks to deliver Senior Talent, Assessment & Development programmes
- Designed a “first-time manager” development programme for a leading financial services company in the UK
- Defined and delivered OD/Talent strategy in the USA to fully integrate a newly acquired technology company
- Acted as an advisory consultant for a pan-European, talent assessment and development programme for a large Swiss insurance company
- Advised the largest credit/debit company for over 10 years, providing leadership development and executive coaching services
- One of just two PRISM Certified Practitioners Trainers in the UK, along with Dr Colin Wallace
- Developed Mindscapability used by hundreds of companies to assess and then engage leaders during any period of transition
Flexibility of Solution
Depending on the breadth of your talent management requirements, Phil can provide his consultancy services alone or he can build a team of selected specialists; allowing scalability of the project to meet your organisational needs. He is able to call upon an extensive pool of additional talent management experts to deliver everything you need to the highest possible standards. Each and every one of them is excellent at what they do and just like Phil are solution focused, results driven, creative, dynamic, and engaging.