PRISM Brain Mapping
PRISM Brain Mapping is a sophisticated online, neuroscience based instrument, specifically designed to identify the behavioural preferences that directly relate to personal relationships and work performance.
PRISM has been designed for HR Business Partners, Recruitment Professionals, OD Managers, L&D Managers, Learning Consultants, Training Professionals, Coaches, Mentors Executive Coaches, Business Development Professionals, Leaders, Managers and Team Leaders.
For Both Independent Practitioners & Practitioners Within An Organisation
The Philip Holder & Co. Certified PRISM Practitioner course has significant benefits for both practitioners and organisations.
PRISM is capable of producing highly detailed neuroscience-based reports, which effectively replace a whole range of other popular inventories and reports currently in the market which detail:
- Behavioural preferences
- Personality type indicators (The Big Five)
- Emotional intelligence – mental toughness
- 360 (including full competency reporting)
- Job/role profiling selection
PRISM offers increased business performance using neuroscience, at a glance:
- Reduce staff recruitment mistakes
- Reduce staff turnover
- Build effective teams and culture
- Support sales rapport building activity
- Support managers to offer effective coaching
- Identify leadership potential and plan career progression
- Reduce psychometric testing costs
PRISM Benefits For Practitioners
For practitioners, you need to pay only one fee and attend just one PRISM accreditation event, in order to be able to provide your clients with a full range of reports that can be customised to meet their specific needs.
Your customers only need to access one site, complete their profile questions online once, and likewise only pay once.
PRISM will replace most, if not all, of the most popular profiles and inventories, without the need to send staff on several costly and time consuming training and licensing events.
PRISM Benefits For Companies
For companies, PRISM significantly reduces costs, time and pressure on internal resources. Your L&D/HR professionals will no longer need to engage a number of different suppliers and run a range of often conflicting and very different inventories.
If a company wishes to license a whole community of PRISM practitioners, Philip Holder & Co. can easily run an on-site event at a fraction of the existing cost of having practitioners individually licensed to run such a variety of different reports.
Joining A Global PRISM Community
PRISM maintains its market leading position by developing and adding new products. It uses scientific research to continually validate its reliability and integrity. You will be joining a community of practice that has a global reach.
Once you have qualified as a ‘Certified’ PRISM Practitioner you will be able to:
- Provide exceptionally powerful coaching and feedback sessions using PRISM as individual assessment and ongoing development tool
- Use PRISM to profile and screen candidates for assessment centres, recruitment, career progression, succession planning and role profiling using the unique PRISM bench-marking facility
- Use PRISM for ongoing assessment, development, appraisal and performance management
- Create fully customised PRISM 360 evaluations for both individual and team feedback/development
Businesses using PRISM include: HSBC, Siemens, Barclays Capital, Maersk, Goodyear Dunlop, Cass Business School, City University London, Kleinwort Benson, Randstad Education, Viridian Finance, Deloitte, Diageo, Lloyds TSB.