Why PRISM ?
One PRISM profile generates many outputs, making it a very efficient and cost effective way to profile an individual’s role alignment and aptitude.
PRISM Professional – One Profile – Many Outputs
In addition to the map and written report, individuals will receive reports showing: Job Role Bench Marking, Job Preference and Aptitude indicators, Career Development suggestions and other key reports including, Emotional Intelligence and the “Big Five” personality indicators:
- Extraversion (your level of sociability and enthusiasm)
- Agreeableness (your level of friendliness and kindness)
- Conscientiousness (your level of organisation and work ethic)
- Emotional Stability (your level of calmness and tranquility)
- Intellect (your level of creativity and curiosity)
Many personality and individual assessment tests are based on bi-polar scales (either/or) types of questions. In other words, they identify people as either one thing or another. PRISM ‘Professional’ differs in how data is gathered and reveals balances and imbalances instead of the ‘typecasting’ that comes from bi-polar methods.
PRISM for Talent Management
Use PRISM To Increase Performance & Motivation & Reduce Staff Turnover
Research shows that people whose interests match their occupations and activities achieve greater satisfaction, are more productive, and have higher levels of motivation. These enhanced results can increase the individual’s work performance and enhance the chances of career success.
A Harvard Business Review study has show that staff turnover almost doubles when no job suitability match has been undertaken. The study also concluded that 80% of staff turnover can be attributed to mistakes made during the employee selection and recruitment process.
How PRISM Can Help Organisations
- Reduce staff recruitment mistakes
- Reduce staff turnover
- Build effective teams and culture
- Support sales rapport building activity
- Support managers to offer effective coaching
- Identify leadership potential and plan career progression
- Reduce psychometric testing costs
How PRISM Can Help Individuals Within An Organisation
- Find greater job satisfaction
- Be more productive
- Maintain high levels of motivation
- Improve chances of career success
PRISM is a must for all those who want to improve personal or business performance. Now in use by some of the world’s leading organisations including HSBC, Siemens, Barclays Capital, Maersk, Goodyear Dunlop, Cass Business School, City University London, Kleinwort Benson, Randstad Education, Viridian Finance, Deloitte, Diageo, Lloyds TSB.