Juliette De Savry, former HRD- Roschvelt (Netherlands)
- Amazing just how quickly Phil and his team solved an issue that we weren’t even aware of at the time, which has potentially saved us a fortune in additional expense. Not to mention the increase in profit we will gain from helping us to grow a substantial new business pipeline. I can’t thank you enough, guys, you certainly go above and beyond to earn your modest fees!
Christopher Palmer, former MD- Medici Pharmaceutical
- An outstanding service that was completely aligned with our goals and objectives. We achieved a 23% increase in our turnover within just two months of working with Philip Holder I cannot thank him or recommend him enough; he is easy to work with, business savvy, smart, diligent and incredibly hard-working.
Nova Ferguson – former Head Of Coaching QA
- Phil Holder has a unique and challenging approach to marketing, leadership, coaching and training based on many years of experience as a company owner, leader, Director, manager, coach and trainer. He combines practical best business practices knowledge to provide thought-provoking interventions and support.
Roger Greenway – Enterprise Account Director- Anaplan
- Philip is the most professional, inspirational and charismatic person I’ve had the pleasure of working for. He has an extraordinary ability to understand people and what makes them tick. If you want to make a change in your life – you have to make a change in your life. I highly recommend Philip to you or your business.
Jon Dodman, Practice Delivery Lead
- Phil provided an interesting, fun and very useful one-day session on Presentation skills, which has proved invaluable and furnished all on the course with useful tools to help when presenting. Phil made it fun, quirky and all without any presentation aides (i.e. Powerpoint !)
Paul Tuck, former HRD, Zurich Insurance
- I am pleased to recommend Phil. I have worked with Phil for over several years with great success. He has always provided professional support and creative solutions that are highly valued.
Sally Holroyd, Senior HR Consultant
- Phil is an excellent team builder and communicator. I have found his courses to be original, creative, and very useful. Having worked with Phil, it is clear that he is at the top of his game and relishes the opportunity to help and build on employees’ skills and confidence in and outside the workplace.
Michael Dolton, Principle HR Business Partner-AECOM
- Phil is a dynamic and experienced coach and trainer. He has a fantastic ability to diagnose the issues at hand, and turn around a first-class developmental experience, whether individual or group-based.
Ana Isaeva, HR Business Partner, – Visa (Moscow)
- I was fortunate to meet Phil – participate in his coaching sessions, and partner on individual development programs. His knowledge and the impact he can make on the whole set-up (organizational or mindset) through changing individual behaviours and thinking is truly amazing. His group sessions are unforgettable. From my personal experience, 90% of the obtained techniques are easily activated from passive knowledge even though the years after. Phil is a great observer, however big a group may be, and at whichever level the participants are (professionals of top management) he can build individual rapport and understand the development needs. He can develop Leaders from Managers, and it is an amazing transformation to observe.
Ian Young, former Director – Criminal Justice IT
- If life-changing sounds a bit sensational, it’s got to be close. Phil’s personal executive coaching has given me insights and understanding (particularly of myself) that I wish I’d learnt years ago. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to understand themself as a leader or any organisation wishing to make a step-change in performance through their most valuable asset – their people. Phil’s relaxed but professional style hits the mark. He naturally uses the techniques he shares and amplifies the message through example and insight to produce a quality experience. Equally comfortable working in large groups or individually, Phil provides the thinking and guidance that shapes leaders out of managers and is one of the few people I can say is an absolute pleasure to have known
David Pearl, Founder – StreetWisdom
- Many people call themselves business coaches. Phil is the real thing. A brilliantly intuitive person, he has the people instincts and business background that senior leaders can appreciate and trust. His work spans the private and public sector and gets great results wherever he goes. I admire how his lust for life bubbles through all he does, inspiring those around him. Find a reason to work with him.
Colin Evans, Board Trustee – LinkAble
- I worked with Phil initially in a large group and then in 121 coaching sessions for a while. He is highly engaging, inspirational, fun to work with, and makes a difference. Amongst other things he introduced me to several techniques that helped me to focus on more effective engagement with my own team. Highly recommended!
Aiden Matthews, Learning Programme Manager – Socitm
- Insightful, engaging & dynamic, Phil is an excellent facilitator and coach. Working at the highest level in organisations, his ability to quickly get to the heart of an issue and help people remove barriers to achievement is impressive. All of Phil’s sessions have that great combination of being fun, informative and very useful.
Adrian Beattie, MD – SS&C Technologies
- I was pleased to attend a programme designed and presented by Philip recently. I was very impressed by his creativity and how he understands how to ensure results for his participants.
Dr Ian Clarkson, Practice Director-PPM
- Phil has helped me immensely in the time I have known him. I have benefited personally and professionally from Phil’s experience as an executive coach. Always available for advice, Phil is someone I trust, and I look forward to continuing to learn from him and work with him for a long time to come.
Malcolm Allan – Account Director – Oracle
- Phil worked with our new management team and us as individuals using his Impact and Presence course material. His innovative and insightful approach delivers far better results than everyday sales training and is much more valuable. An engaging and fun way to learn how language, behaviour and personal style can impact results.
David Brindle, Managed Learning Outsource Specialist.
- Phil has facilitated the organisation’s internal management and leadership training programme and, in my view, has been very effective. Phil brings with him a wealth of experience at an Executive Coaching level and as a former business owner, so he can provide excellent anecdotes as well as convey high levels of empathy for our own challenges and objectives. I would recommend Phil in this type of role, as he engages the audience, which is critical for these workshops to be successful.
Clare Ramsay – Programme Manager – SKY
- After attending the Leadership Presence course that Philip delivered, I can say with pleasure that this course was extremely insightful and inspiring. I feel I have gained the practical tools to help me be more effective in my role and better self-awareness, which I know will greatly benefit my development.
Steve Brennan, Market Enablement Director – QA Group
- Phil is a charismatic and energetic professional with a unique ability to use his vast industry experience and business acumen to deliver powerful leadership and management training programmes.
Kris Bachoo – Learning Programme Director – QA
- Phil enchants and engages groups with his passion for learning. He brings insight and self-awareness using neuroscience principles, and many delegates leave his courses inspired! I count myself as one of them.
Charlie Connell – former Director-National Grid (USA)
- Phil will find a way using his varied tool kit to help you see what is inside of you lucid and thought-provoking. Never afraid of challenging you yet providing full support, Phil’s commitment to you as an individual is unparalleled in his field of expertise.
Ross Barnard – former HR Director-Visa (CEMEA)
- Phil’s ability to provide quality solutions in a market where many promises and few truly deliver has been our reason for using his services repeatedly. This is highlighted by his high energy and ability to understand complex situations.
Nick Kemsley – Director – NK Consulting
- Phil is one of the most intuitive and insightful individuals I have met in the consulting arena and can cut to the root of the question in a tenth of the time of many other consultants I have encountered. From a purely business perspective, therefore, this makes him great value. From a more personal perspective, he is also a pleasure to work with.
Ben Sweetman – Director, QAA
- I worked with Phil for over five years, and most recently, Phil provided a series of coaching sessions for me. I found Phil an insightful and astute leadership coach; he has the ability to get right to the core of the problem in a couple of questions and then help you find the way forward.
Mark Laughton – former FD, Royal Sun Alliance (RSA)
- I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Phil for over five years – both as a coach and to facilitate the development of my leadership teams. As a coach, he is a true “critical friend”, challenging whilst fully supportive, and brings all of his experience to help you find your own answers. As a facilitator, he brings great positive energy combined with original thinking, which he uses to bring people together as a truly collaborative team.
Cheryl Swanns – former HRD VISA (USA)
- I remember my first conversation with Philip; his intelligence was engaging, thought-provoking, and like many of my colleagues described, “the time flew by”. Philip holds delicate conversations with people regarding their talents and opportunities for improvement in a very creative way.
Vicky Lovelock – Bid Writer-Claritas Group
- Philip is a brilliant course leader – I haven’t stopped raving about his course since I took part in it four months ago. The way he presented and engaged with the participants was second to none and made you think and, most importantly, come away from the course and apply the knowledge you had gained.
Ben Pike – former Managing Director of QA Apprenticeships
- Fundamentally, Philip Holder challenges and equips business leaders to live up to their role. They balance consulting and facilitation with their extensive experience and research to deliver fast-paced, high-value executive development. Phil personally uses his deep understanding of people to provide practical tools that support managers to motivate, develop and raise the performance of their teams.
Les Reid – Business Development Manager – Quorum
- Just seek Philip Holder out – he’ll inevitably help you become more insightful about whichever part of your world you want to improve. With amazing energy and incredible ability, Philip cuts to the root of any problem or issue you are facing and helps you get the results you need quickly and effectively. Highly recommended!
Peter Cummings, Group CEO – Cummings
- By leaving the client with simple next steps towards their improvement, Philip Holder & co is our right business partner. They are a pleasure to work with as people. I am delighted to recommend them to those seeking a consultancy that offers keen insight and in-depth knowledge of business, people & leadership.